Dye Sublimation produces much nicer keys than either of the other two printing methods. A dye is set into the plastic, and seeps a tiny bit into it. So even as the plastic starts to wear off from use, the letter remains as good as new.
- Premium PBT keycaps with Dye-sublimated printing
- PCB double-sided routing, safety guaranteed
- Separated wiring, easy to carry
- On/Off Dip Switch to define the functions of the keyboard
- For Mac: Change NKRO dip switch to off
Details and Specifications
|Switch||Brown Cherry MX|
|Keycap Print Method||Dye Sub|
|Keycap Print Position||Top|
|USB Key Rollover||Full|
|Switch Mount Type||Plate|
|Built in Audio Port||No|
|Built in Mic Port||No|
|Dimensions||17.20" x 5.50" x 1.25"|
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.