Signature Confirmation Service. Signature confirmation requires the carrier (FedEx, USPS, etc.) to collect a signature from some one within the 'Ship To' address.
- Customers wanting to avoid their shipment being left at their door when no one is home.
- High value shipments.
- Anyone who has ever had a shipment 'Confirmed Delivered' to their address, but did not actually receive the shipment - for any reason.
- If any of the above applies to you, we highly recommend purchasing signature confirmation for your shipment.
- You must be home to collect the shipment.
- Carriers will only make three delivery attempts before sending the package to your local hub OR returning it to sender (Mechanical Keyboards).
- This feature is not available for international orders.
- If you would like the carrier to hold the package for you, you will need to call them and request the hold (have your tracking # handy).
FAQ: Why doesn't Mechanical Keyboards automatically include signature confirmation on shipments?
- Convenience: Many customers are at work or elsewhere during normal delivery hours. Requiring a signature on all shipments would prevent these customers from ever receiving their order.
- Speed: Most people prefer this industry standard default method as, barring rare instances of theft or mis-delivery, it ensures they receive their package as soon as possible.
- Cost: Rather than increasing all shipping charges, we provide signature confirmation as an optional, low-cost service.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.