- 100 Gram Compression Force
- 24K Gold Plated
- Cherry MX compatible
Do you want to switch up the feel of your mechanical keyboard, but you don't want to deal with the expense and inconvenience of soldering in entirely new switches? A simple way to find the perfect weight you're looking for in your pre-existing set-up, the Custom Cherry MX Springs are easy to install and instantly grant you the key feel you've always wanted!
These springs are custom-made and each compression force has its special properties:
- 50g (actuation 40g) Quick Arrow Edition. Rapid response! A bit softer and lighter than MX Reds.
- 55g (actuation 45g) Quick Arrow Edition. Tighter and elastic than MX Reds. Some may feel it like a HHKB or Topre 45g.
- 60g (actuation 50g) More stable, elastic, and clear accentuated for the MX Blues. Optimized for the Linears too. The Ergo Edition
- 62g is slightly heavier, tighter, stable, clear accentuated than stock MX Blues. Simulated to be elastic as the Early Vintage Blues. The Ergo Edition
- 65g is smooth, gentle, stable, heavier than MX Blues. Optimized for the Linears too. The Ergo Edition
- 68g is a Vintage Black edition. simulated to the very Early Vintage Blacks, NCR-0527, G80-0510, G80-0904, Nixdorf Blacks, in 1980's. Soft & Cushiony
- 72g is a Vintage Black edition. simulated to be elastic as the Vintage Blacks, MX Greens. Soft & Cushiony
- 78g is a Soft MX Clear Edition. ~20% softer & lighter than MX Clears, but same cushiony too.
- 85g is similar to MX Clears. Cushiony bottoming out.
- 100g is similar to MX Gray linear, and Gray tactiles. Starts very soft and gentle but heavy cushiony bottom out.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.