- ANSI 125 Layout - Replacement Plate for OEM Keyboards and DIY builds
- Can be cut to desired size for OEM replacement (104 Key, TKL, Numpad, etc.) or handwiring with an OEM case
- Space Bar Row Key Sizing for ANSI 125 = 1.25u_1.25u_1.25u_6.2u(SB)_1.25u_1.25u_1.25u_1.25u
- Each switch slot has extra room on either side to allow for easy switch top removal
- Rugged Stainless Steel construction
Universal 108 Key brushed stainless steel plate in ANSI 125 layout for use with standard OEM cases and PCB's. This plate matches up perfectly with the most OEM PCB's, and is designed to be cut in order to fit Rosewill, Filco, PLU, Plum, KBParadise, and many others. Cut plate to have a TKL + Tenkey Numpad if you wish. Cut top left corner to eliminated the extra 4 keys to convert from 108 to 104 if you desire. This plate is indeed universal with build-to-suit funcitionality for those who want to create something new, or just freshen up an old favorite. The best part is that unlike OEM factory keyboard plates, this plate allows the user to use our MX Switch Top Removal Tools to change out switch stems and/springs on the fly without the need of further desoldering/resoldering (this feature unavailable for Kailh switches, as housing is incompatible with our switch removal tools).
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.