Details and Specifications
|Switch||Blue Cherry MX|
|Primary LED Color||White|
|Special LED Color||White|
|Keycap Print Method||Double Shot|
|Keycap Print Position||Top|
|USB Key Rollover||Full|
|Switch Mount Type||Plate|
|Built in Audio Port||No|
|Built in Mic Port||No|
|Dimensions||17.00" x 6.00" x 2.00"|
Deck really makes a top notch board. The overall look is very simple and elegant. The white LEDs are bright enough to see but not too bright to strain the eye. The Cherry MX blues in this board are perfect for typing as long as you do not mind the click.
I've been using this keyboard for 4 months now.
- perfect feel and ergonomics
- keys seem a bit more resistant than on a key tester (blue switches), not sure why, but it's definitely a pro
- PBT is made of win; so far not even a slightliest sign of wear; that was not the case with ABS on my corsair vengeance, which started to shine after a month or two
- programming support is just incredible with any 64 sequence (with delays) available as an option on any key
- backlight is rather dim, you won't notice it during the day normally
- sometimes the keyboard doesn't wake up with the pc after sleep, difficult to reproduce clearly; not something I see a lot anyway
The weird font is something you get used to very soon and it's not an issue (I was anxious about it).
All in all, after using it, I feel this is the closest thing to my ideal keyboard. I fully recommend this fine piece of engineering.